The Knox requires a push/pull action to achieve a tight installation, the vehicle retractor must be locked (if installing with vehicle belt) and the Tension Indicator on your SmartSecure System should be triggered (please note window may not get fully green). For more instructional videos and quick install tips, please visit our Knox YouTube playlist. If you have further questions, please connect with our Customer Experience team at www.uppababy.com/support
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I get the Tension Indicator fully green on the Knox SmartSecure System?
- What do I do if I cannot get a tight installation in the belt path?
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- Where do you attach the tether to?
- How do you properly fit a child in the Knox?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- Are both pieces of the fit inlay required for use together?
- Can the fit inlay be removed before the child reaches 25 lbs?
- What is the harness height on the Knox?
- Can you install the Knox using both LATCH and seat belt?