Some people prefer to put the shoulder belt under both tensioning clips to aid in installation as a guide. To obtain a correct install the shoulder belt MUST be fully seated under the tensioning clip furthest away from the buckle.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I get the Tension Indicator fully green on the Knox SmartSecure System?
- What do I do if I cannot get a tight installation in the belt path?
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- Where do you attach the tether to?
- How do you properly fit a child in the Knox?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- Are both pieces of the fit inlay required for use together?
- Can the fit inlay be removed before the child reaches 25 lbs?
- What is the harness height on the Knox?
- Can you install the Knox using both LATCH and seat belt?