From baby to big kid, the KNOX Convertible Car Seat is packed with intuitive safety features and easily adapts as children grow and their positioning needs change.
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- What is the harness height on the KNOX?
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?
- Do I need to lock-off the vehicle belt in my car?
- Is it OK for the KNOX to touch the seat front seat when used in rear-facing mode?
- Can the KNOX be used with an inflatable seat belt?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the KNOX?
- Is the JORDAN fashion free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can you wash the KNOX fabric and fit inlay?