Yes. The Remi has been tested to all applicable playpen safety standards for playing and sleeping according to the Federal Safety Standard for Infant Sleep Products (16 CFR Parts 1112, 1130, and 1236). Our playard mode is for the purpose of providing sleeping and playing accommodations for a child who cannot climb out and is less than 35 in. (890 mm) in height. This qualification process covers both overnight sleep and daytime sleep. Our Bassinet mode is for the purpose of sleeping accommodations for an infant from birth to 20 lbs. or until they begin to push up on hands and knees (whichever comes first). Always provide the supervision necessary for the continued safety of your child when in the Remi and never leave child unattended. Please ensure to follow safe sleeping guidelines provided by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and UPPAbaby’s manual when using the Remi.
Articles in this section
- What does the GREENDGUARD® Gold Certification mean?
- Does the Remi fit in an overhead bin on an airplane?
- Can I add a mattress to the Remi for comfort?
- Is the Remi approved for overnight sleeping?
- What is the zip panel on the front used for?
- What is the height limit of the Remi?
- How long can I use the bassinet?
- How do I set up the bassinet?
- Do I need to use a sheet on the mattress?
- How do I wash the Remi?