The main difference between the G-Luxe and G-Lite is that the G-Luxe has a reclining seat (ranging from 100 degrees upright to 130 degrees recline) and an adjustable footrest. The G-Lite is a more compact and lightweight stroller, without a recline and footrest. The G-Luxe is one of the lightest full-size umbrella strollers with recline.
Articles in this section
- What are the G-Luxe weights and dimensions?
- What are the age and weight limits for the G-Luxe?
- What colors are available for the G-Luxe?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the G-Luxe?
- Are there other accessories available for the G-Luxe?
- How do I fold and unfold the G-Luxe?
- What is the difference between the G-Luxe and G-Lite?
- What is the best way to care for the G-Luxe?
- How do you recommend I travel with the G-Luxe?