UPPAbaby products are certified by the JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association). All strollers and car seats meet and exceed ASTM & JPMA compliance standards and governmental safety and testing standards. State and federal safety standards require all car seats to meet stringent flame retardancy standards. Many manufacturers meet these requirements by treating their fabrics with toxic brominated and chlorinated chemicals, like PBBs and PBDEs that can be harmful to children. All UPPAbaby products meet all applicable flame retardancy standards without these potentially harmful chemicals.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to clean and care for UPPAbaby strollers?
- How do I care for the leather handlebar and bumper bar?
- Are UPPAbaby products JPMA & ASTM compliant?
- Where are UPPAbaby strollers manufactured?
- How can I make a warranty claim?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on my stroller?
- What is the UPPAbaby Factory Store?