The i-Size regulation mandates that a child must be transported rear facing until 15 months. The Mesa i-Size is rated to 78 cm and a maximum weight of 13 kg. When transitioning from the Mesa i-Size to your next car seat solution follow the i-Size regulation and choose another rear facing child safety seat.
Articles in this section
- Should I register the Mesa i-Size carrier and Base?
- Where can I find the serial number on the Mesa i-Size Carrier?
- Where can I find the serial number on the Mesa i-Size Base?
- What colour options are available for the Mesa i-Size?
- Which strollers are compatible with the Mesa i-Size?
- Do I have to take the Mesa i-Size off to fold the Minu stroller?
- Do I have to take the Mesa i-Size off to fold the Vista or Cruz stroller?
- I have a US Mesa; can I use it in the EU?
- How do I remove the Mesa i-Size from my Vista, Cruz or Minu stroller?
- Can I use the Mesa i-Size rear facing to the R129 required 15 months?