The Mesa i-Size complies to R129, commonly referred to as i-Size. i-Size was implemented to advance car seat safety by making child car seats easier to fit, providing better protection in side impact crashes and keeping children rear facing longer to a mandatory 15 months.
Articles in this section
- Should I register the Mesa i-Size carrier and Base?
- Where can I find the serial number on the Mesa i-Size Carrier?
- Where can I find the serial number on the Mesa i-Size Base?
- What colour options are available for the Mesa i-Size?
- Which strollers are compatible with the Mesa i-Size?
- Do I have to take the Mesa i-Size off to fold the Minu stroller?
- Do I have to take the Mesa i-Size off to fold the Vista or Cruz stroller?
- I have a US Mesa; can I use it in the EU?
- How do I remove the Mesa i-Size from my Vista, Cruz or Minu stroller?
- Can I use the Mesa i-Size rear facing to the R129 required 15 months?