The Anti-Rebound+ Panel adds an extra layer of safety by limiting rearward motion in the event of a frontal-impact (on rebound) or rear-impact crash. In both instances, it reduces stress on a child’s head, neck and spine limiting injury potential.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?
- What is European routing?