UPPAbaby recommends transitioning your child out the MESA MAX by their first birthday or the 1-inch rule, whichever comes first. The 1-inch rule is applied when your child is using the headrest in its highest position and when the top of their head is less than 1-inch from the top of the headrest structure. Please note that transition should also occur when your child meets the 35 lbs. weight limit.
Articles in this section
- Is the MESA MAX carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SMARTSecure® System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the MESA MAX?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the Load Leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the MESA MAX?
- Are the harness pads required on the MESA MAX?
- What is European routing?