The harness pads are optional. They may need to be removed when using the Mesa Max with a smaller child to achieve proper harness tightness and chest clip placement.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?
- What is European routing?