When installing in a vehicle, the Mesa Max can make contact with the front vehicle seat if it does not impact the installation of the car seat and is approved by the vehicle manufacturer. The Mesa Max base must remain in full contact with the vehicle seat surface.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What should you do if you're unable to achieve the correct angle during the installation of the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?
- What is European routing?