UPPAbaby recommends that 80% of the Mesa Max Infant Car Seat base should cover the vehicle cushion. For reference, 80% of the base means that the base is in full contact with the car seat cushion until approximately the point where the front of the base begins to curve upward.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?
- What is European routing?