Yes, the Mesa Max carrier is FAA approved when used according to the instruction manual. We suggest you travel with your Mesa Max in flight for optimal safety. The Mesa Max base is not approved for aircraft use.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What should you do if you're unable to achieve the correct angle during the installation of the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?
- What is European routing?