Yes, ALL fashions (both fabrics and foams) on the Mesa Max are free of fire-retardant chemicals. Gregory and Greyson fashions feature Merino wool which is naturally fire retardant, and the DualKnit fabric in Jake, Noa and Anthony fashions are not treated with any fire-retardant chemicals. All fashions comply with the federal car safety flammability standards (FMVSS 302).
Articles in this section
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?
- What is European routing?