The Mesa Max seat pad, infant insert, buckle pad and shoulder pads can be machine washed on the gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. We recommend spot cleaning the canopy and plastic parts. The harness webbing should be cleaned with warm water and Dawn soap.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?
- What is European routing?