The Mesa Max has new added safety and comfort features including European belt routing, 43% larger UPF canopy (from current MESA), larger headrest, 4th rebound carry handle position for vehicle use, infinite adjust headrest, more robust infant inlay and load leg.
Articles in this section
- Can you use a seat pad to protect vehicle seats while using the Mesa Max?
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?