Yes, you can borrow from each of the outboard seating positions up to 22” if the vehicle manufacturer permits this method of installation.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the MESA and MESA V2?
- What is the metal clip I found under the base?
- Are the MESA V2 fabrics machine-washable?
- Are any of the fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the MESA V2 go on planes?
- Does the MESA V2 attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- Do I have to take the MESA V2 off to fold the VISTA, CRUZ, RIDGE or MINU stroller?
- When/why do I use the Infant Insert?
- Are the harness pads required on the MESA V2?
- When do I transition my baby out of the MESA V2?