When installing in a vehicle, the Mesa V2 can make contact with the front vehicle seat if it does not impact the installation of the car seat and is approved by the vehicle manufacturer. The Mesa V2 base must remain in full contact with the vehicle seat surface.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Mesa and Mesa V2?
- What is the metal clip I found under the base?
- Are the Mesa V2 fabrics machine-washable?
- Do any of the styles avoid the use of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the Mesa V2 go on planes?
- Does the Mesa V2 attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- Do I have to take the Mesa V2 off to fold the Vista, Cruz, Ridge or Minu stroller?
- When/why do I use the Infant Insert?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa V2?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa V2?