You do not need a mat with the Mesa V2, as the base has a finished bottom that prevents damage to seats. If you do choose to use a mat, the only non-regulated mats approved and tested for use with the Mesa V2 include: Brica, Munchkin Auto Seat Protector, Diono Super Mat, Diono Ultra Mat, and Clek.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Mesa and Mesa V2?
- What is the metal clip I found under the base?
- Are the Mesa V2 fabrics machine-washable?
- Do any of the styles avoid the use of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the Mesa V2 go on planes?
- Does the Mesa V2 attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- Do I have to take the Mesa V2 off to fold the Vista, Cruz, Ridge or Minu stroller?
- When/why do I use the Infant Insert?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa V2?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa V2?