You do not need a mat with the MESA V2, as the base has a finished bottom that prevents damage to vehicle seats. If you do choose to use a mat, the only non-regulated mat that is approved and tested for use with the MESA V2 is the Brica Munchkin Elite.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the MESA and MESA V2?
- What is the metal clip I found under the base?
- Are the MESA V2 fabrics machine-washable?
- Are any of the fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the MESA V2 go on planes?
- Does the MESA V2 attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- Do I have to take the MESA V2 off to fold the VISTA, CRUZ, RIDGE or MINU stroller?
- When/why do I use the Infant Insert?
- Are the harness pads required on the MESA V2?
- When do I transition my baby out of the MESA V2?