You do not need a mat with the Mesa® V2, as the base has a finished bottom that prevents damage to vehicle seats. If you do choose to use a mat, the only non-regulated mat that is approved and tested for use with the Mesa® V2 is the Brica Munchkin Elite.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Mesa® and Mesa® V2?
- What is the metal clip I found under the base?
- Are the Mesa® V2 fabrics machine-washable?
- Are any of the fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the Mesa® V2 go on planes?
- Does the Mesa® V2 attach to UPPAbaby® strollers?
- Do I have to take the Mesa® V2 off to fold the Vista®, Cruz®, Ridge® or Minu® stroller?
- When/why do I use the Infant Insert?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa® V2?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa® V2?