This MESA V2 Infant Insert is designed to optimize fit and body positioning for your child. The following fit criteria must be achieved before the insert can be removed.
- Harness straps are at or slightly below shoulders.
- Bottom of the headrest is positioned at or up to 1 inch above shoulders.
- Chest clip is at armpit level.
- Crotch buckle rests securely against child with no gaps and child is not sitting on top of the buckle.
- Room to tighten harness properly.
- Child is not slouching.
* NOTE: You may continue to use the Infant Insert beyond 11lbs until all criteria are met.