Yes, you must remove the Mesa V2 before folding the Vista, Cruz, Ridge or Minu stroller.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Mesa and Mesa V2?
- What is the metal clip I found under the base?
- Are the Mesa V2 fabrics machine-washable?
- Are any of the fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the Mesa V2 go on planes?
- Does the Mesa V2 attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- Do I have to take the Mesa V2 off to fold the Vista, Cruz, Ridge or Minu stroller?
- When/why do I use the Infant Insert?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa V2?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa V2?