Discontinue use of the playard when child is able to climb out or reaches the height limit of 35".
Articles in this section
- What does the GREENDGUARD® GOLD certification mean?
- Does the REMI fit in an overhead bin on an airplane?
- Can I add a mattress to the REMI for comfort?
- Is the REMI approved for overnight sleeping?
- What is the zip panel on the front used for?
- What is the height limit of the REMI?
- How long can I use the bassinet?
- How do I set up the bassinet?
- Do I need to use a sheet on the mattress?
- How do I wash the REMI?