No, the mattress is designed so that the child may sleep directly on it for enhanced airflow. We recommend the child sleep directly on the mattress in bassinet mode during their younger months. We offer custom-fit mattress covers in playard mode with secure attachments for a safer, tighter fit than traditional mattress sheets.
Articles in this section
- What does the GREENDGUARD® GOLD certification mean?
- Does the REMI fit in an overhead bin on an airplane?
- Can I add a mattress to the REMI for comfort?
- Is the REMI approved for overnight sleeping?
- What is the zip panel on the front used for?
- What is the height limit of the REMI?
- How long can I use the bassinet?
- How do I set up the bassinet?
- Do I need to use a sheet on the mattress?
- How do I wash the REMI?