You may need to tighten the tension of your disk brake. Tighten by slightly rotating the disk brake knob counterclockwise. We recommend adjusting the disk brake on both sides. After you make the adjustment, test out the hand brake response and continue to adjust until desired tension occurs. Scan the QR code on your product to view instructional videos for RIDGE maintenance.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing a rubbing or scratching sound coming from the wheel. How do I fix?
- My handbrake feels less responsive and requires more force to stop, is there anything to help?
- How do I detach the shoulder harness strap on the RIDGE?
- When do I need to use the adjustable tracker?
- When do I need to use the wrist strap?
- What is the handbrake used for?
- Can I jog with the RIDGE seat in reclined position?
- How do I recline the seat?
- How do I adjust the handlebar height?
- Do I need to inflate/pump the tires of the RIDGE?