Locate the webbing strap found of the back of the seat. Squeeze and slide the plastic clip down to recline or slide up to bring seat back upright.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing a rubbing or scratching sound coming from the wheel. How do I fix?
- My handbrake feels less responsive and requires more force to stop, is there anything to help?
- How do I detach the shoulder harness strap on the RIDGE?
- When do I need to use the adjustable tracker?
- When do I need to use the wrist strap?
- What is the handbrake used for?
- Can I jog with the RIDGE seat in reclined position?
- How do I recline the seat?
- How do I adjust the handlebar height?
- Do I need to inflate/pump the tires of the RIDGE?