Never! The foam filled tires of the Ridge eliminate the need to carry an air pump.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing a rubbing or scratching sound coming from the wheel. How do I fix?
- My handbrake feels less responsive and requires more force to stop, is there anything to help?
- How do I detach the shoulder harness strap on the Ridge?
- When do I need to use the adjustable tracker?
- When do I need to use the wrist strap?
- What is the handbrake used for?
- Can I jog with the Ridge seat in reclined position?
- How do I recline the seat?
- How do I adjust the handlebar height?
- Do I need to inflate/pump the tires of the Ridge?