Adjusting the tracker is part of general maintenance of the RIDGE. Overtime if you feel that your stroller is veering to one side, the adjustable tracker can be turned to realign your wheel to a straight position.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing a rubbing or scratching sound coming from the wheel. How do I fix?
- My handbrake feels less responsive and requires more force to stop, is there anything to help?
- How do I detach the shoulder harness strap on the RIDGE?
- When do I need to use the adjustable tracker?
- When do I need to use the wrist strap?
- What is the handbrake used for?
- Can I jog with the RIDGE seat in reclined position?
- How do I recline the seat?
- How do I adjust the handlebar height?
- Do I need to inflate/pump the tires of the RIDGE?