Prior to first use, consult with you pediatrician if your child is suitable for jogging with this stroller. Children are unique and develop at different rates and therefore may not have the neck strength for jogging or off-road motion until 6 to 8 months of age. Your pediatrician would provide the appropriate guidance on what is best for your child.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing a rubbing or scratching sound coming from the wheel. How do I fix?
- My handbrake feels less responsive and requires more force to stop, is there anything to help?
- How do I detach the shoulder harness strap on the RIDGE?
- When do I need to use the adjustable tracker?
- When do I need to use the wrist strap?
- What is the handbrake used for?
- Can I jog with the RIDGE seat in reclined position?
- How do I recline the seat?
- How do I adjust the handlebar height?
- Do I need to inflate/pump the tires of the RIDGE?