The front wheel brakes to need to be unlocked (in clear mode) for the stroller to fold properly.
Articles in this section
- What new features does the VISTA V2 include?
- How do I remove the shoulder harness strap on the VISTA?
- How do I fold the VISTA stroller?
- Will the VISTA stroller fold with the front brakes locked?
- Does the VISTA stroller fold with the Toddler Seat?
- What adapters do I need for multiple children on my VISTA stroller?
- How do I travel with the VISTA?
- What is the difference between the VISTA and CRUZ?
- Can I run with the VISTA or CRUZ?
- Can I replace my older model VISTA canopy and basket with the VISTA V2 canopy or basket?