The Jordan Knox passes federal fire safety testing (FMVSS302) without the application of chemical flame retardants and without brominated and chlorinated chemicals favored by other car seat manufacturers. High-grade Merino wool blend bonded to foam makes the Jordan Knox a naturally fire-resistant convertible car seat solution.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I get the Tension Indicator fully green on the Knox SmartSecure System?
- What do I do if I cannot get a tight installation in the belt path?
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- Where do you attach the tether to?
- How do you properly fit a child in the Knox?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- Are both pieces of the fit inlay required for use together?
- Can the fit inlay be removed before the child reaches 25 lbs?
- What is the harness height on the Knox?
- Can you install the Knox using both LATCH and seat belt?