Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to the child. This unique behavior helps to protect your child from impact forces which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- Where do you attach the tether to?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- Are both pieces of the fit inlay required for use together?
- Can the fit inlay be removed before the child reaches 25 lbs?
- What is the harness height on the KNOX?
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- Is LATCH safer than belt as an installation method?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?