The KNOX is not compatible with inflatable seat belts. In cases, where an inflatable seat belt is present, install using LATCH (while paying attention to weight limit of child), or move the car seat to a position with a suitable seat belt type.
Articles in this section
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- Is LATCH safer than belt as an installation method?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the KNOX?
- If LATCH is not available in the center seating position, can you borrow from each of the outboard seating positions?
- Can you put the shoulder belt under both tensioning clips?
- Do I need to lock-off the vehicle belt in my car?
- What belts go under the tensioning plate?
- Is it OK for the KNOX to touch the seat front seat when used in rear-facing mode?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?