Some people prefer to put the shoulder belt under both tensioning clips to aid in installation as a guide. To obtain a correct install the shoulder belt MUST be fully seated under the tensioning clip furthest away from the buckle.
Articles in this section
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- Is LATCH safer than belt as an installation method?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the KNOX?
- If LATCH is not available in the center seating position, can you borrow from each of the outboard seating positions?
- Can you put the shoulder belt under both tensioning clips?
- Do I need to lock-off the vehicle belt in my car?
- What belts go under the tensioning plate?
- Is it OK for the KNOX to touch the seat front seat when used in rear-facing mode?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?