Infants shouldn’t be in the car seat for extended periods of time, which is why we have the Bassinet as another alternative for strolls or sleeping outside of the vehicle. Experts say that the time limit that an infant should be in a car seat sleeping is two hours. When we designed the MESA, we considered the angle and how the baby should safely lie while in the carrier, base and stroller. However, the MESA car seat is not approved for sleep.
Articles in this section
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- Should I register the MESA?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MESA?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?