The MINU has been tested on several larger aircrafts but we recommend you check with your airline before bringing the MINU on the plane. For smaller aircrafts, we suggest you gate check your MINU and use the TravelSafe Travel Bag.
Articles in this section
- What are the MINU weights and dimensions?
- What are the age/weight requirements of the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MINU?
- How does the MINU compare to other UPPAbaby strollers?
- What is included with the purchase of a MINU stroller?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MINU?
- How do I set up the MINU?
- Can my child face in both directions in the MINU?
- Does the MINU recline?
- Are there other accessories available for the MINU stroller?