You do not need a mat with the Mesa Max, as the base has a finished bottom that prevents damage to seats. If you do choose to use a mat, the only non-regulated mats approved and tested for use with the Mesa Max include: Brica, Munchkin Auto Seat Protector, Diono Super Mat, Diono Ultra Mat, and Clek.
Articles in this section
- Can you use a seat pad to protect vehicle seats while using the Mesa Max?
- Is the Mesa Max carry handle position required in the 4th position when installed with carrier-only and with the base?
- What is the SmartSecure System?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the Mesa Max?
- What is the Anti-Rebound+ Panel?
- What does the load leg do?
- Can you use the load leg in every vehicle?
- Can I use the base without the load leg?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa Max?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa Max?