UPPAbaby recommends that 80% of the Mesa V2 Infant Car Seat base should cover the vehicle cushion. For reference, the base should be in full contact with the vehicle cushion until approximately the point where the front of the base begins to curve upward.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Mesa and Mesa V2?
- What is the metal clip I found under the base?
- Are the Mesa V2 fabrics machine-washable?
- Are any of the fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the Mesa V2 go on planes?
- Does the Mesa V2 attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- Do I have to take the Mesa V2 off to fold the Vista, Cruz, Ridge or Minu stroller?
- When/why do I use the Infant Insert?
- Are the harness pads required on the Mesa V2?
- When do I transition my baby out of the Mesa V2?