UPPAbaby recommends that 80% of the MESA infant car seat base should cover the vehicle cushion. For reference, 80% of the base means that the base is in full contact with the car seat cushion until approximately the point where the front of the base begins to curve upward.
Articles in this section
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?
- Are the MESA fabrics machine-washable?
- Are the HENRY and JORDAN fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the MESA go on planes?
- Do I have to take the MESA off to fold the VISTA, CRUZ, or MINU stroller?
- Does the MESA attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- When should I move my child to the next buckle location?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- Can you use inflatable seat belts with the MESA?
- Can you use a seat pad to protect vehicle seats?