The seated harness height on the Knox with the head rest in the lowest position is approximately 10 inches. The harness height with the headrest in the highest position is approximately 17.5 inches.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I get the Tension Indicator fully green on the Knox SmartSecure System?
- What do I do if I cannot get a tight installation in the belt path?
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- Where do you attach the tether to?
- How do you properly fit a child in the Knox?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- Are both pieces of the fit inlay required for use together?
- Can the fit inlay be removed before the child reaches 25 lbs?
- What is the harness height on the Knox?
- Can you install the Knox using both LATCH and seat belt?