The fit inlay is intended to be used together. However, if the fit inlay is resulting in a tight or uncomfortable fit to the harness and the child is less than 25 lbs, first remove the fit inlay back cushion/side wings and retighten the harness. If it’s still tight around the child's thighs, then remove the fit inlay completely.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- Where do you attach the tether to?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- Are both pieces of the fit inlay required for use together?
- Can the fit inlay be removed before the child reaches 25 lbs?
- What is the harness height on the KNOX?
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- Is LATCH safer than belt as an installation method?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?