The KNOX fit inlay provides an excellent fit for smaller children and must be used from 14 to approximately 25 pounds. It ensures proper positioning of the child relative to the harness and crotch buckle.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I get the Tension Indicator fully green on the KNOX SMARTSecure System?
- What do I do if I cannot get a tight installation in the belt path?
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- Where do you attach the tether to?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- Are both pieces of the fit inlay required for use together?
- Can the fit inlay be removed before the child reaches 25 lbs?
- What is the harness height on the KNOX?
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?