Yes, the Henry and Jordan MESA, and all other fashions of the MESA, pass the FMVSS 213 safety standard to be sold in the U.S. market.
Articles in this section
- Are there any flame retardant chemicals applied to the Henry or Jordan MESA fashion?
- Why merino wool?
- Where have the Henry and Jordan MESAs been tested?
- Do any of the MESA fashions contain the following chemicals?
- Does the Henry and Jordan MESA still pass FMVSS 213?
- Do the other MESA fashions, apart from Henry and Jordan, use any melamine, brominated, chlorinated or organophosphate (including: TDCPP, TPP, TCPP) flame retardants?
- Besides the Henry and Jordan fashions, what flame retardant materials/foams are used in the MESA?