Yes, the Henry MESA, and all other fashions of the MESA, pass the FMVSS 213 safety standard to be sold in the U.S.
Articles in this section
- Does the Henry MESA wool fashion pass any certifications?
- Where has the Henry MESA been tested?
- Besides the Henry fashion, what flame retardant materials/foams are used in the MESA?
- Do any of the MESA fashions contain the following chemicals?
- Do the other MESA fashions, apart from Henry, use any melamine, brominated, chlorinated or organophosphate (including: TDCPP, TPP, TCPP) flame retardants?
- Does the Henry MESA still pass FMVSS 213?
- Why merino wool?
- Are there any flame retardant chemicals applied to the Henry MESA fashion?