NO, our chemical free flame bonding application of merino wool to foam allows us to rely on the inherent fire resistant qualities of wool to pass government flame retardant standards under FMVSS 302.
Articles in this section
- Are there any flame retardant chemicals applied to the Henry or Jordan MESA fashion?
- Why merino wool?
- Where have the Henry and Jordan MESAs been tested?
- Do any of the MESA fashions contain the following chemicals?
- Does the Henry and Jordan MESA still pass FMVSS 213?
- Do the other MESA fashions, apart from Henry and Jordan, use any melamine, brominated, chlorinated or organophosphate (including: TDCPP, TPP, TCPP) flame retardants?
- Besides the Henry and Jordan fashions, what flame retardant materials/foams are used in the MESA?