NO, our chemical free flame bonding application of merino wool to foam allows us to rely on the inherent fire resistant qualities of wool to pass government flame retardant standards under FMVSS 302.
Articles in this section
- Do the Henry and Jordan MESA wool fashions pass any certifications?
- Where have the Henry and Jordan MESAs been tested?
- Besides the Henry and Jordan fashions, what flame retardant materials/foams are used in the MESA?
- Do any of the MESA fashions contain the following chemicals?
- Do the other MESA fashions, apart from Henry and Jordan, use any melamine, brominated, chlorinated or organophosphate (including: TDCPP, TPP, TCPP) flame retardants?
- Does the Henry and Jordan MESA still pass FMVSS 213?
- Why merino wool?
- Are there any flame retardant chemicals applied to the Henry or Jordan MESA fashion?