NO, our chemical free flame bonding application of merino wool to foam allows us to rely on the inherent fire resistant qualities of wool to pass government flame retardant standards under FMVSS 302.
Articles in this section
- Does the Henry MESA wool fashion pass any certifications?
- Where has the Henry MESA been tested?
- Besides the Henry fashion, what flame retardant materials/foams are used in the MESA?
- Do any of the MESA fashions contain the following chemicals?
- Do the other MESA fashions, apart from Henry, use any melamine, brominated, chlorinated or organophosphate (including: TDCPP, TPP, TCPP) flame retardants?
- Does the Henry MESA still pass FMVSS 213?
- Why merino wool?
- Are there any flame retardant chemicals applied to the Henry MESA fashion?