The CRUZ stroller can be easily folded and placed into your vehicle’s trunk. And if you need to pack your stroller for air travel, we recommend the CRUZ Travel Bag (sold separately). The Travel Bag is made of durable luggage-grade nylon and is designed to fit very snugly around your stroller to provide better protection. The Travel Bag also has attached wheels for easy rolling.
Packing the CRUZ stroller into the Travel Bag is simple and easy:
1. Release adjustable closure strap and pull out of plastic loop. Feed through fabric loop and fasten back to itself.
2. Unroll and unzip Travel Bag, laying the bag out flat with flap open.
NOTE: Remove blue foam block from inside Travel Bag if you have the 2017 model.
3. Fold stroller with toddler seat facing forward in 2nd most upright position. Fold seat footrest to a 90° angle.
4. Remove rear wheels. Face wheel posts towards each other and stack so that posts poke through each wheel spoke. Slide into wheel storage bag and fasten top adjustable closure flap.
5. Remove bumper bar and place in the pouch located inside the Travel Bag.
6. Place wheel storage bag on top of stroller seat.
7. Zip Travel Bag closed.