- Engage the gray button plastic collar found below the right handle.
- Once engaged, simultaneously use your middle fingers to pull the grey triggers towards you releasing the lock system.
- Pull up the front wheels towards the handlebar and into a standing position. Ensure the latch locks into place. The stroller will conveniently stand upright. (Note: Do not push the handlebar forward to close as this may bend the stand).
- Tilt the stroller back on its rear wheels.
- Unhook the latch found on the left side of the stroller and allow the front wheels to fall forward. It is very important to use your upper arm strength and pull up on the handlebars while your foot is resting on the foot pedal. (Just pressing on the foot pedal will not do the trick.)
- Before you place your child in the seat please make certain that the small rectangular silver tabs pop out of the lower part of the frame to ensure that the stroller will remain locked in the open position.