By simply registering the G-LINK Travel Bag online, any damage caused to your stroller during air travel is fully covered by UPPAbaby. Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original warranty. You must register your stroller and travel bag online here prior to your departure. If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim. UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
Articles in this section
- Are there other accessories available for the G-LINK?
- What if the G-LINK is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the G-LINK?
- What is the best way to care for the G-LINK?
- What are the G-LINK weights and dimensions?
- What are the age and weight limits for the G-LINK?
- What colors are available for the G-LINK?
- How do I fold and unfold the G-LINK?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the G-LINK?